New answers tagged


Jin Jiang hotels or 168 are decent low priced hotels in China, there is also 268 and some others Jin Jiang have multiple brands all the way from very cheap to 5 star properties so that’s properly the best start for you to look


Some countries requires travelers' passports to be valid on arrival, some that their passports be valid for a specific period after the time of expected travel. Conceivably, some countries might specify different time periods depending upon the nationality or country of residence of the traveler. Countries through which you transit to get to China may, in ...


Well, technically, you have another option: travelling to Macao (or any third country)... But yes, her only option is to do so. If you fly to Taiwan from the mainland, the Chinese immigration control will ask for a Taiwan Travel Permit issued by mainland Chinese authorities and a valid exit visa recorded on the permit. If you don't have both of them, you ...


You said you used an credit card for this. Call the credit card issuer and ask to file a dispute. They will probably ask you what you've tried to resolve the dispute yourself, so be prepared to tell them about your unsuccessful attempt at involving the police.


This is not true, I have Turkish stamps and I fly in and out of China at least 10 times per year. My wife has tiramisu stamps and do the same


I'd like to say that cash is needed in China. Although most of the shops or markets accept the Alipay or WeChat pay, I think it will be complex for new user to use. There are two kind of ways to pay using Alipay or WeChay pay: Cashier scan your QR code And you scan shop owner's QR code I will be a little difficult for a traveler or new user to understand. ...


This has happened to me multiple times with local cards as well so I doubt they target foreign cards. Every time the police have helped me rather swiftly, provided me with a copy of the case registered which I took to the bank who then changed the money for me without delay at all. But yes dealing with Chinese police can be frustrating and take a long ...


Put the first flight which takes you into China. You will have to pass through immigrations in order to get to the domestic gate for your second flight. You may also have to re-check your checked-in luggage as well. So you list the flight that brings you into China from abroad, you do not list the domestic flight as you do not need a visa for domestic ...


The first flight, so the flight which define your port of entry (and times), in case they need to check you.


try , they generate china visa photo in seconds and create 4*6 printable version for you.


You do not need to claim your bags at PVG, they will be checkes straight through to ICN. You also do not need a visa, assuming you're an American citizen, your connection is less than 24 hours and you plan to stay within the airport.


Ok, here is my actual experience: When checking in for departure I informed the agent (in the US) that I will be using the 144 hour transit visa. He then requested my onward ticket confirmation to leave China. Make sure it has the flight number, dates, and everything. He entered in all my information and I was set. Now, when I arrived in Beijing, make ...


I use a WeChat mini program called 车来了 (as mentioned on another answer). You just enter the bus number and it shows you the real-time route information, incoming buses and estimated arrival time which is pretty accurate — in my own experience. If you do not have WeChat, you can download it from the app store. You can also download the navigation app 高德地图. ...


there is an app named 车来了 in china,it will tell you when will it comes and where it is.

Top 50 recent answers are included