We’re rewarding the question askers & reputations are being recalculated! Read more.

New answers tagged


Yes, it's possible, if you have a Shengen Visa you can travel to any country in the Shengen zone (large part of Europe). Amsterdam is my home town, so I want to supply some practical information here. You can see a map of Schiphol here: https://www.schiphol.nl/nl/plattegronden and if you wish to see Amsterdam then your best option is to go by train. ...


Yes, it is possible for you to leave the airport in Amsterdam. You will clear Schengen immigration controls there, whereby your passport will be stamped. After that, there will be nothing preventing you from leaving the airport. Be sure to leave plenty of time to get back to the airport, pass through airport security, and find your gate. There will be no ...

Top 50 recent answers are included