Skip to main content

New answers tagged

1 vote

New Zealand tourist visa application for parents (India)

ok, so after calling multiple numbers here's what Indian's ( or non visa-waived country citizens ) need to do, do include anyone else they are sponsoring ( partner and dependent children can be ...
Vikram Murthy's user avatar
4 votes

Bangladesh visa page torn. What to do?

Very likely they can not travel with this visa, as a tear in any page of a passport is reason to reject it. If it needs tape to stay together is (very likely) too much damaged. Also see this question ...
Willeke's user avatar
  • 61.1k
3 votes

Infant son's name on Schengen tourist visa (Switzerland) differs from passport

A Schengen visa is issued against a valid travel document. The number of the travel document (in most cases a passport) will also be printed on the visa sticker that will be affixed to the travel ...
Mark Johnson's user avatar
  • 29.7k
5 votes

Schengen visa for parents without Verpflichtungserklärungen document

As a partial answer, I think you are mixing several different concepts in your question: A Verpflichtungserklärung is a pledge to pay the German state for the costs of (intentional or unintentional) ...
o.m.'s user avatar
  • 37.2k
5 votes

Schengen visa while on cruise

However, we are unsure whether to apply for it through the German Consulate or the Norway Consulate. With good reason. Neither the Schengen Visa Code nor the German Visumshandbuch deal with the ...
Mark Johnson's user avatar
  • 29.7k
1 vote

Schengen visa while on cruise

When applying for a Schengen visa, the general rule is to apply through the consulate of the country where you will spend the most days. In your case, since your cruise starts and ends in Germany but ...
John Ayden's user avatar
0 votes

Non-EU student - which visa category should I apply under for my summer project (German visa)?

Visa rejections and refusals are two different things. Your visa rejection clearly means that the category you applied was not valid for you hence your application was not complete , as instructed by ...
Saransh Sharma's user avatar
4 votes

Indian expat in Japan looking for tourist visa to travel to China

You have to apply online, fill out the COVA, print it, and take it to the Consulate, where they'll check the documents and application, possibly fingerprint you, and ask you to pay. You'll get a date ...
dda's user avatar
  • 11.7k
12 votes

Accommodation for 17-year-old in the UK

The Youth Hostel Association of England and Wales explicitly says that anyone over the age of 16 is permitted to stay in their accommodation unaccompanied. If you tried to do this and failed there may ...
DJClayworth's user avatar
  • 67.3k
3 votes

Given name / surname while booking a flight

The safest way of solving this is to contact the Airline. If you have time, do it via email or another channel where you can keep a record and show to gate/immigration agents in case of further ...
André's user avatar
  • 2,198

Top 50 recent answers are included