I am Indian national and traveling from USA to India via HongKong and my USA visa has been expired. Do I need a transit visa to enter or change the flight in Hong Kong?

1 Answer 1


You won't need a transit Visa if you are transiting via Airside and not getting out of Airport.

You can verify the information here - https://www.traveldoc.aero

By the way, Hong Kong offers free Visa for short period for Indians, but you have to register online before travel.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .