I am an Indian national and traveling to Hong Kong from India. I have a transit at Singapore for 3 hours. I don't have to do the self-transfer. Do I need a transit visa for the same?

1 Answer 1


The document database TIMATIC states

Visa required.

TWOV (Transit Without Visa)

Passengers with a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country within 24 hours. They must stay in the international transit area of the airport and have documents required for the next destination.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .