I hold a Geneva Convention travel document PR from South Africa. Can I travel with it to Canada or America. I am from south African refugee. I hold a Geneva Convention travel document PR.


With a South African refugee travel document, you can travel to Canada or the United States, but you require a visa first. You can read about that process for Canada or the US. You may also need visas for any countries you transit on the way, and should research what rules apply.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.