I am a refugee staying in Danmark, and I have a convention passport travel document. Can I travel to Schengen countries, USA or Canada?

1 Answer 1


To travel to other Schengen countries, you don't need a convention travel document, just your residence permit card.

To travel to the US or Canada, you will need to apply for a US or Canadian visa using your convention travel document. If the visa is granted, this will be indicated by a sticker affixed to one of the pages of your convention travel document. With that, you will be able to travel to the country granting the visa.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .