I have just recently apply for change of name on my UK passport, and it was printed with an observation detailing my other Nationality with my old name shown.

I want to ask whether it is possible to request for the observation to be removed in my UK passport, once after I have updated my other Nationality with my new name to match my UK passport?



You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .