Please someone can help with the list of countries who grant tourist visa for Stateless Person Certificate?

closed as too broad by Ali Awan, Giorgio, Newton, David Richerby, Michael Hampton May 10 '18 at 18:15

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


Pretty much every country that grants tourist visas well do so for those holding a stateless person's travel document, but for those countries where there is a genuine application process, the person must apply and, like all other visa applicants, must meet the qualifying criteria to be granted a visa.

  • 2
    It might be worth adding that stateless person may have a bit harder time to prove their strong connection to home country and intent to really leave country he/she is applying to visit. – Mołot May 10 '18 at 13:19

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.