Myself and my friends are planning to stay inside a forest for a night and want to feel that experience during the mid of September. In INDIA, is there any places where I can get that amazing experience.?
closed as too broad by Michael Hampton, JoErNanO♦, CGCampbell, pnuts, VMAtm Aug 11 '15 at 22:21
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
There are plenty of options available, subject to accommodation availability and the season. Since you plan for September, I deliberately eliminate major wildlife sanctuaries since possibilities of getting permits done are rare.
- Agumbe. State: Karnataka.
- Koyna Nagar. State: Maharashtra.
- Tadoba Wildlife Sanctuary. State: Maharashtra.
- Mudumalai. State: Tamilnadu.
- kareri Lake Campsites near Shimla. State: Himachal Pradesh.
- Coorg. State: Karnataka.
- Bamnoli near Satara. State: Maharashtra.
- Amboli. State: Maharastra.
- Tapola near Mahabaleshwar. State: Maharashtra.
and so on.. The list doesn't end.