I am a British Citizen living in Tunisia (so are my two daughters). My wife is a Tunisian Citizen.

We are planning to visit the UK for a holiday. Does my wife needs a Visa and which kind? If so, how do I apply.


1 Answer 1


Yes, your wife needs a visa. For a holiday, the proper visa is the standard visitor visa. The fact that she is married to a British citizen or the mother of British citizens does not exempt her from the visa requirement.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .