Help! I'm so confused and I can't seem to find the answers anywhere. I am applying for a UK visa, I have Green Card in the US. I've completed:
- application online
- paid the fee
- got my biometrics done
- mailed my application and provided a return envelope
- Do I still need to make a separate appt at a London embassy – to go over the paper work?
- Stupid me didn't notice that the document checklist needed a signature at the bottom of the page. It says someone at the appt will review the supporting documents but the biometric appt center I went to didn't have a service like that so what now?
- Is there a way for me to submit additional documentation after I've already sent everything?
- Can someone please (PLEASE) tell me what the process is for applying for a UK visa?
Has anyone had similar experiences?