I have a 10 year Q2 VISA for China. I assume it is for tourism only. I will be working in China for my company for five day. Do I require a work VISA? How do I obtain one quickly?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.