I have an F2 visa in South Korea on my Canadian passport, which has expired and in the process of renewal. I do have to travel, and was thinking to do so on my other, and Dutch passport. Is South Korea Immigration requiring to exit the country on the same passport one came in with?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.