I am an American and my husband overstayed his tourist visa in the U.S. We are married and living out of the country. He has an approved I-130. Can he still receive a green card during his 10 year ban or will we be rejected and told to wait until after his ban? Thanks

closed as off-topic by user79658, user 56513, Giorgio, Kate Gregory, phoog Nov 8 '18 at 15:11

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • He can be granted a waiver based on extreme hardship circumstances. In your case the chances are virtually zero. Forget it and wait till the ten years are over. – user 56513 Nov 8 '18 at 10:28
  • The 10 year ban ends in 7 months. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and start the nvc process and file everything the day after the ban. – user86617 Nov 8 '18 at 11:04
  • Your application cannot be accepted until after the ban, sorry. – user 56513 Nov 8 '18 at 11:24