If I have refugee travel document issued in Kenya, is it possible for me to travel to Canada without visa? Or being refused to grant me a visa?
You would need to apply for a visa:
You would still need to meet the basic requirements (and having a refugee travel document would not, in itself, disqualify you from being granted a visa):
You must meet some basic requirements to travel to Canada. You must:
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
Some people are not admissible to Canada, which means they are not allowed to enter the country.