My wife holds a Mauritian passport but has an Indefinite Leave To Remain status in her passport. Will she require a visa to travel to Mexico as I can't find a straight answer anywhere on the net?


As listed in the 2nd exemption on the consulate website:

According to Mexican regulations which came into force in June 2009, Permanent residents in the United Kingdom wishing to travel to Mexico do not require a visa to enter the country as tourists or business visitors for up to 180 days and as visitors in transit for up to 30 days, regardless their nationality.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.