I got my B2 visa 20 years ago and I overstayed for about four years and I worked illegally.

I have a plan to go on a business trip to Las Vegas. I'm not sure what to say to the official if I'm asked if I worked back then. I paid taxes to the IRS and had an SSN, It was not legal to work but I used that number then.

Never got a ticket or trouble there.

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Jan, Ali Awan, Willeke, Giorgio Dec 24 '17 at 20:57

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • How long has it been since you left the U.S.? – mts Dec 24 '17 at 11:50
  • 1
    @mts looks like roughly 16 years – Hanky Panky Dec 24 '17 at 12:54
  • I left US about 20 years ago – Carlos Guevara Dec 26 '17 at 23:06