Skip to main content

Questions tagged [a2-visas]

For questions about the US A2 visa. Diplomats and other foreign government officials traveling to the United States to engage solely in official duties or activities on behalf of their national government must obtain A-1 or A-2 visas prior to entering the United States.

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
-1 votes
1 answer

Can I travel on my valid US A2 visa [closed]

I have a valid A2 visa. Can I travel back to the US on the same visa for the same purpose?
Dave Bannie's user avatar
5 votes
2 answers

"Sponsoring Mission/Organization" on DS-160 for A-2 visa

On the DS-160 form for an A-2 visa application, there is a set of questions related to "Sponsoring Mission/Organization": My employer (an agency of the German federal government) is paying for the ...
gerrit's user avatar
  • 57k
12 votes
1 answer

I work for a foreign government. Can I travel to the USA on an A-2 visa?

I have Dutch citizenship and I work for a German federal government agency. My employer has advised its employees that they must obtain an A-2 visa when travelling to the United States for work and ...
gerrit's user avatar
  • 57k