This question already has an answer here:

I have a Sweden UT card (Resident Permit), and I am a non-EU citizen. Right now, I am in India. I have not used my Sweden UT card before. Is it possible for me to enter any other Schengen country (not Sweden) using my UT card? or the first point of entry using UT card needs to be Sweden?

marked as duplicate by JonathanReez Jun 23 '17 at 15:14

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Nah, no problems. You can enter Schengen from any country with your Swedish residence permit. Make sure your passport will be stamped - you may need this for immigration purposes later on. – ThisIsMyName Jun 14 '17 at 10:19

You can enter any Schengen country, but could be asked to Show a ticket to Sweden. You will not be checked when travelling from another Schengen country to Sweden by air

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.