I would like to repeat my question with showing my family resident permit in Spain. I am Turkish and married with a Spanish citizen. Currently we live in Spain. I have Family Resident Card issued by Spanish authorities.

We are gonna travel to UK for 4 days with my wife and I would like to ask if i need a eea family permit even if i enter to UK with her.

Please find the screenshot of my card. It is 5 years temporal family card. At the front size say regimen comunitario mean that EU comunity. The back size says that familiar ciudadano de la UE means that family member of EU citizen.

I would like to know if i go to airport with my wife, they would let me travel and enter to UK? Thanks enter image description here

  • 1
    Your question of yesterday was answered and linked to a full explanation. Asking it again won't change the answer. Please take a good look at those, as it provides everything you need.
    – Giorgio
    Mar 30, 2017 at 20:00
  • 1
    Hello, i wish that you had read what was talked at other link. I asked again because they suggestes me to ask again with the screenshot of my card. Please read the last comments of the other topic before make a comment. Thanks
    – user58814
    Mar 30, 2017 at 20:28
  • 2
    You don't need to repeat the same question; you can upload the image to yesterday's question by editing and replacing the image.
    – Giorgio
    Mar 30, 2017 at 20:34
  • 1
    I was the one suggesting a new question, and to ask what is this card - namely is it article 10 one.
    – Aida Paul
    Mar 30, 2017 at 22:43


Browse other questions tagged .