I live in Berlin, and flew back from the UK, arriving into Berlin Brandenburg airport at 17:55 on Sunday 8th November.
It's only a matter of a few hours, but officially, when do I need to stop being in quarantine/isolation? Ten days, so 240 hours, after which event?
- 1600, ten days after my plane left British soil,
- 1755, ten days after my plane arrived at gate in Germany,
- 1830, ten days after I passed through customs (and so 'truly' entered the country),
- 1945, ten days after I arrived at my flat (and thus would have entered isolation).
- 2400, meaning ten complete days after arrival,
[Note, I'm not planning on doing anything 'crazy' as soon as my isolation is over, but being able to leave the apartment to go for a walk, and to top up with fresh-food from a supermarket would be lovely!]