My mother is currently in the United States on B2 visa and her 1-94 expires on 10-June. Since she has been an asthmatic patient for the last 30 years, I am really worried about her traveling back to India during this covid-19 situation hence I plan to apply for I-539 extension.Some question regarding the same :
1) What are the chances of her extension getting approved given her medical and current covid-19 condition ?
2) If her cases gets denied and leaves united states before her I-94 expires, will her visa still be valid?
3) What happens to her visa status if she leaves the country while her case is still pending and her I-94 has expired ? Do I have to revoke the cases in this situation ?