My Visa in Poland had expired and I applied for a new one so it means I'm allowed to stay in Poland but NOT to travel outside. I need to go back home to Mexico but there's no direct flight and I would have a layover in Belgium. Can I travel back home through country im not allowed to be in?

  • 1
    What happened to your residence permit? – Michael Hampton Feb 14 '20 at 8:48
  • 1
    It might be easier to fly via the UK or an other 'non-Schengen' country. – Willeke Feb 14 '20 at 9:07
  • I had temporary residence permit and it expired and I applied again but it takes a year for them to issue a decision. – Ala Feb 14 '20 at 9:59
  • What is the difference between "non-Schengen" and "Schengen" country in this situation? – Ala Feb 14 '20 at 10:18
  • 1
    Since you are not allowed to leave the country, what will happen if you do so anyway? – Krist van Besien Feb 14 '20 at 10:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.