In the UK we have an agency called the Citizen's Advice Bureau, they give free advice to people regarding legal matters.

I am currently travelling in france and need some legal advice. Is there an equivalent in France (free, "starter" legal advice)?

  • I don't see how is this travel related – Dirty-flow Dec 19 '18 at 13:55
  • 3
    @Dirty-flow I'm traveling in france and need legal advice – User632716 Dec 19 '18 at 14:07
  • 2
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is not about travel. – fkraiem Jun 12 '19 at 12:15
  • Really? I feel this question could be quite useful to anyone needing basic legal advice whilst travelling- especially as travelers are not likely to be well versed in french law – User632716 Jun 12 '19 at 13:13

France has a good online resource at https://www.service-public.fr. By following the contact link at the bottom of the page, you can eventually reach Vos questions (particuliers). At the bottom of that page is a section describing how you can ask questions by telephone or e-mail.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.