I am a pakistani national and I came to Netherlands on a work visa. I applied for uk tourist visa but I think I made a mistake. It asked me about my status in the Netherlands and I replied I am a permanent residence but I have a residence permit. My appointment is in two days. I can cancel my application but will I get a full refund?

enter image description here

  • 3
    Do you actually want a refund, or do you just want to make a correction? If you want a refund, go ahead and cancel and you'll get whatever refund is available. If you want to make a correction this question may help. – user79658 Nov 4 '18 at 20:56
  • I want to make a correction – a131 Nov 4 '18 at 21:15
  • but this was from a drop down. I had two options and I selected this one at first but then I corrected it but the updates must have not saved. Can I still cross it out? – a131 Nov 5 '18 at 3:03
  • Possible duplicate of About UK visa fee refund – Giorgio Nov 5 '18 at 15:12
  • 1
    @DavidRicherby understood: I took the question and last sentence to be what is being asked, and just saw OP's comment. I'll withdraw the VTC; TY. – Giorgio Nov 5 '18 at 17:39

You will get a full refund. It might take upto 6 weeks for the funds to be available in your account.

Source: experience

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.