I want to know how I can get my previous arrival and departures record at Hong Kong.


The Government of Hong Kong has a process through which you can request Immigration Department records.

Application for a Statement of Travel Records

This form is for persons who wish to apply for a “Statement of Travel Records” in Hong Kong. Please read the “Notes for guidance” in the application form before completing the form.

E-mail address for enquiries: enquiry@immd.gov.hk

Submission of Completed Forms Mailing Address:
Records Centre, Immigration Department
12/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

Completed form (ID 697) should be submitted together with completed Acknowledgement Card (ID 697A) and Mailing Label (ID 839)

Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by the Immigration Department. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. (Details)

In Person To:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit, Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

Fax To: Not Accepted

Telephone Enquiry Number: (852) 2824 6111

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.