Programmer since 1980. I have a broad experience with computers, from CPU architecture (working at MIPS Technologies) and semiconductor physics (as a physics PhD) to 10 years as a firmware/software programmer consultant as president of Qromodyn Corporation.
- VLSI and FPGA HDL (Verilog, VHDL) MIPS, Xilinx
- VLSI layout and design verification
- PCB design and layout
- Board debug and bring-up
- Microcontrollers (Si Labs, TI, ST Cortex M3)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Embedded Microprocessor (ARM, MIPS)
- Custom Bootloading (microcontroller, Xilinx Zynq)
- Custom OTAP (Over The Air Programming)
- Windows applications (C, C++, C++/CLI, C#, .NET, ASP, Perl, Python)
- Apple OSX (Objective-C, XCode)
- Unix - Solaris, Cygwin, Linux (Fedora/Ubunto/CentOS)
- Digital audio/voice - codecs
- Digital video - custom video display
- RF - XBee, WirelessUSB, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- HPC (Intel Phi, SSE, AVX)
- Embedded Linux (BeagleBone, Raspberry PI)
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.