Being a Clean Code Enthusiast, I'm an experienced Software Engineer, Development Lead & Architect with 13+ years of diverse experience of implementation & delivery of Production Grade Platforms/Products/Solutions/Services/Applications based on Microservices Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, MVC Architecture & Resource Oriented Architecture. The experience of these implementations is mostly derived from Client Expectations, Business & Technical Requirements, Business Continuity, Business & Process Transformations, System Migrations, Next Generation System Implementation, Internal & External Competitive Factors and New Ideas & Trends.
I have wide range of expertise and experience in:
- Team wise Core Priorities & KPI’s
- Coordination & Communication with Cross-functional Engineering Teams
- Analysis, Design, Development & Testing Processes
- Product & Technical Roadmaps
- Leading Team, Task Planning & Management, Task Tracking & Execution
- Application Architecture & Design and Development Design
- Development Strategy, Technology Stack, Coding Standards & Guidelines
- Testing Strategy & Execution Planning
- Infrastructure Architecture, Continuous Integration & Deployment Strategy
- System Error Reporting Mechanism, Outage Reporting & Recovery Mechanism
- Data Management, Scalability Strategy, Capacity Management & Planning
- Resilience, Security, Load & Performance Profiling & Testing Strategy
Personally: I regard Martin Fowler and Uncle Bob (Robert C. Martin ) as my mentor & idol. Also I like music of genre: Jazz, Retro, Instrumental, Crossover, New-age, Ambient, Trance (chill, dream) & Punjabi Folk. Movies of genre: Mystery & Suspense, Adventure, War Strategy & World Wars from Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, Irani & French Cinema. Above all, I read Books (novels, soft skills, fiction, cloud, digital security, big data...) Learning new languages is and was always my passion, which has led me to study German & Japanese in irregular periods in recent years. I also love sport, although nowadays I'm unable to practice but you will always find me ready to watch a game of Cricket, Badminton and lot of Football.