New answers tagged


just an update that I found an answer for myself. Note: not sure if it would work for you but hopefully this helps you at least go towards the right direction. :) After going to Toulouse's Pole emploi, prefecture, l'inspection du travail, and CPAM offices, they all did not know really anything about the visa. I talked to the Consulate of Canada in Jean ...

Top 50 recent answers are included