New answers tagged


Posters on and report having received 12 month visas at the age of 30


As noted on the Department's web site on the Working Holiday visa: Stay longer on a visitor visa Generally we don't grant a visitor visa after you have been in Australia on a Work and Holiday visa. If you want to apply for a Visitor visa to stay longer in Australia and the Visitor visa would result in you staying longer than 12 consecutive ...

Top 50 recent answers are included