New answers tagged


This belongs on Expatriates Stack Exchange. With your Finnish residence permit you can travel to other Schengen countries as if you had a 90/180 short term visa. Simplified, you can travel to talk about work, but you cannot travel to do work. In certain jobs the line can be hard to draw.


This is allowed. Canada is unusual in adopting such a modern approach to the question. The government of Canada has a page discussing the definition of work in the context of work visas, which explicitly lists as an example of an activity that is "not considered to be 'work'" long distance (by telephone or Internet) work done by a temporary ...

Top 50 recent answers are included