We’re rewarding the question askers & reputations are being recalculated! Read more.

Yes you can, as soon as you leave the country for more than 24 hours every 6 months. You can spend some time in Belize, which is safe in touristic places. I live in Mérida (near Cancún) and I have friends from Belize, Turkey and El Salvador that exit every 5 or 6 months to "refill" their time.


this is the respons i got from CBP unclear answer ill try to get it clarified further by the local embassy but for now this is what i got. Response Via Email (Contractor - PIO) 05/21/2019 10:55 AM Thank you for contacting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Traveler Communications Center. VWP travelers should be able to demonstrate that they are a ...


The limits you state are a maximum, not an entitlement. A border officer has the power to restrict the length of time you can stay, or deny you entry, even with a valid visa. What will probably happen if you try this is that when you try to enter the second time the border guard will ask why you are coming to Canada so soon. Unless you have an exceptionally ...


If you have no reason to go to the US other than extending your status, there is also a process to apply to extend your status from within Canada.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible