Skip to main content

New answers tagged

15 votes

Need to extend B2 visa status but dad is in a coma

From the link in Midavalo's comment, acceptable signatures include: Signature by the benefit requestor’s legal guardian, surrogate, or person with a valid durable power of attorney or a similar ...
phoog's user avatar
  • 135k

Top 50 recent answers are included