New answers tagged

5 votes

Driving ban in EU but need to exchange my EU driving licence for UK full license cat B

To exchange your Czech (or any foreign license) for a British drivers license, you must fill out DVLA form D1. That form includes the question “Are you currently disqualified in any other country?” ...
user avatar
  • 23k
2 votes

UK visit visa refusal with 10 year ban: effect on Canadian visa application

I want to share my experience. Truly, Canada, UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand share immigration information among themselves, but not in all visa applications. I applied for a UK student visa via ...
user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included