Skip to main content
15 votes

USA - Do I need to apply for ESTA if I have B1/B2 visa?

An ESTA is a travel authorisation for travel to the US under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Since you already have a valid visa, you have no need for a visa waiver to enter the US, therefore you don'...
Midavalo's user avatar
  • 11.3k
1 vote

Can I transit through the US before the trip whose details were used for an ESTA application?

Request an ESTA for July now. Once you have an ESTA, you have an ESTA; it covers all trips to the US, not merely those with the same details as those you applied for in your first trip. If you don't ...
Sneftel's user avatar
  • 4,481

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible