Permanent residents of the United States do not require a visa to visit or transit through Canada. You will require eTA, however: Who needs an eTA to travel to Canada? There are four types of travellers: Travellers who need an eTA: ... Lawful permanent residents of the U.S. need an eTA to fly to or transit through a Canadian ...


As US permanent resident you do not need a visa to visit Canada, and if you do not need a visa to visit Canada you do not need a visa to transit through Canada. You do need an ETA.


If you don't leave the airport then you do not need a visa. If you plan to leave the airport you will need to apply for an eVisa from the Turkish government from : evisa.gov.tr as they no longer provide visas upon arrival.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible