Skip to main content
8 votes

Does a US citizen need a transit visa in Korea?

US citizens are visa-free in Korea. And currently they don't require the K-ETA either. That might restart in 2025.
dda's user avatar
  • 11.2k
1 vote

Can I request leeway on Schengen airport transit visa expiry date?

A 15 days grace period may be applied unless the travel document validity (3 months after visa expiry) will not make it. Schengen Visa code ยง 26 (Issuing of an airport transit visa) states Without ...
Nicolas Formichella's user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible