New answers tagged

1 vote

Deregistered student resident permit. Can I go buy something and apply for VAT refund when I leave Germany?

... if I go buy something before leaving, would I be able to get tax refund since I am no longer a resident here (and have a one-way ticket back home). In theory yes, since you are no longer a ...
Mark Johnson's user avatar
  • 26.1k

Top 50 recent answers are included