Hot answers tagged


Because the programme doesn't require presence at campus at any point, you don't need an F-1 visa, but can enter on a B visa (or visa-free if a VWP national) However, it is highly likely CBP (border control) officers won't get this nuance, so I highly recommend you to: Get a signed/stamped letter from the school explaining your exact situation, ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible