New answers tagged


Provided we do not exceed 90 days in any single EU country can I travel visa free in Schengen area for circa 7 months, or do I need to apply for a visa? As you note in a comment, directive 2004/38/EC provides that EU citizens can stay for 3 months (and not 90 days) in another EU country without any requirement. You can indeed hop between countries. In ...

Top 50 recent answers are included