New answers tagged


Yes, you can go to Mexico on a C1/D visa. The Mexican consulate states: all those foreign nationals, regardless of their nationality, visiting Mexico for tourism, business or transit are NOT required to obtain a Mexican visa IF they hold a valid (non-expired) Visa or Permanent Residence of United States of America

Top 50 recent answers are included