New answers tagged


If you have a valid visa (with enough days) to travel back to Poland afterwards. Decision alone is not a permit to enter Schengen zone.


You should tell the truth, and if that means a little extra hassle getting your marriage certificate notarised, then so be it. Your alternative is to lie. If the Finnish authorities catch on they'll refuse you a permit and likely ban you for a protracted period. Never lie to immigration officers. It will come back to bite you.

Top 50 recent answers are included