Hot answers tagged


If you do not have a suitable travel document but need to leave the UK (either by choice, or for a 'voluntary departure' or because the Home Office is removing you), they will not rely on someone else to provide a document. They will issue you an IS137 One Way Travel Document. This is essentially a piece of paper with a passport photo stapled to it and some ...


Yes, assuming you have appropriate ID as determined by the airline (such as UK driving licence), there is no restriction on internal travel. If you are required to attend a reporting centre, obviously you should make sure your travel doesn't conflict with that (allowing for the possibility of flight cancellation).

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible