Skip to main content

New answers tagged

-3 votes

Overstay in the Philippines

I assume that you are a former PH citizen who became naturalised as a US citizen, therefore had renounce PH citizenship, and still haven't done the requisite steps to "re-acquire" the latter....
abrahamdsl's user avatar
5 votes

US visa from the Philippines

IDK who ‘Jim Mace’ is or why you did the application through him rather than just doing it yourselves. Assuming that the application itself was correctly completed and all relevant / available ...
Traveller's user avatar
  • 35.4k

Top 50 recent answers are included