New answers tagged


There’s no ban but for transiting you need to apply for a C1 (transit) or B1/B2 (business/tourism) non-immigrant visa: Both B and C visas will require an application, a fee, and an interview. They cost the same so if you’re thinking of visiting the USA in the future or you want to sightsee while you transit,...

Top 50 recent answers are included