No, in order to enter Mexico or the US by air, both you and your child will need a passport. If you are US citizens, you may be able to get a passport in a hurry at the San Diego Passport Agency; be sure to follow all the instructions on their page regarding appointment scheduling and necessary documentation for both you and your child. If you are Mexican ...


If you were vaccinated in New York, you can get an Excelsior Pass. What is Excelsior Pass? Excelsior Pass provides secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible