New answers tagged


If you don't leave the airport then you do not need a visa. If you plan to leave the airport you will need to apply for an eVisa from the Turkish government from : as they no longer provide visas upon arrival.


Wikipedia has an article in Visa requirements for Pakistani citizens which at the time of writing lists 31 countries that are visa-free or visa-on-arrival for Pakistanis. As Romania is not yet part of the Schengen area your Romanian residence permit doesn't allow you access to Schengen countries, but according to the Wikipedia article on the Schengen Visa ...

Top 50 recent answers are included