New answers tagged


I have dealt with many individuals who have overstayed. Most recently a Thai national who travelled to RSA after changing his passport name (Fraudulently). Immigration picked this up and sent him back. My suggestion is that you make inquiries to VFS Global who operate in both our countries. In New Zealand they have offices in Auckland and Wellington. ...


It's just suicide. Forget about visiting the USA any time soon. Immigration is about you as a person, not about the name or passport you use. Application forms ask about former names and former passports. Lying on an application form to try to get around a ban is the sort of thing that gets you banned for life.

Top 50 recent answers are included