New answers tagged

3 votes

Delay receiving flight ticket

Call their number before 24 hours pass, to get your ticket confirmed manually. I booked from it and only got the ticket confirmed 20 hours later after I called their number. It appears that the whole ...
Emring Svc's user avatar
1 vote

How to search for airplane lie-flat seats?

Hawaiian Airlines at least makes this very easy because they tell you which flights have the lie-flat seats once you select dates. They are only in first class on direct flights, but not all airplanes ...
Visible-Scientist-46's user avatar
1 vote

What is the official website for the Castel Sant'Angelo?

What is the official website for the Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome? Currently 404 but can look at some mirror.
Franck Dernoncourt's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included